Saturday 21 July 2012

Greetings

Hi, hello, howdy and welcome to my scribblings on all things both fantastical and tech-like.

My name is Krag and, well, I will say no more, suffice to say that I have a yearning.......I want to write about what I see around me and, believe me, there is plenty of option on that score. I don't know what it's called, or remember where I found it, but I can travel across worlds and between times because I got this device, see.

Wipe that look off your face, because I'm steering you straight. And I have this little thing that means I can show you some of these things I see too in nice colour pictures.

So, stay bright for ships that scour the stars, dead that walk the streets, creatures tall as houses, green geezers, short geezers, kings, wizards, warpaint and all sorts of other stuff spanning time and space.

I'm your all-round Martini guy me - any time, any place, anywhere...........Yeah, I know I can do better than that too.

Krag

No comments:

Post a Comment